Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whatever, I just want whats due to me.

So my friend is doing this pay it forward thing. This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Fowie said...

Holy CRAP! What a great deal! Can I post three times and get all three flies--er, I mean, "Surprises"? So what if I don't know how to make anything by hand? And how is this pay it forward? And why is Hillary still on your banner logo? And when am I going to get to read a new post? And when are we going to go rafting? And when are we going fishing again? .....hmmmm....ran out of things to say. Peace out.

Fowie said...

Actually, what I should really be asking, is what is your friend's blog, and what is HE giving out for free?

Michelle said...

It's his sister's blog and she hasn't figured out yet what she is sending. I know Mark will LOVE one of your home made gifts!

Unknown said...

Mike says he wants a gift :) His wife just happened to be perusing blogs before him and noticed there really is only two comments that counts here right? or one? anyway, still one more for Mike to get in :)