Friday, September 12, 2008

Every father's responsibility

This is great. My friend Spencer sent this link to me. Its about a father who found his daughter with a naked boy in her room. Apparently the boy has been sneaking in there with his daughter for the last year.

The man was so caught off guard that he "whacked" the kid with a metal pipe! Oh man, that is awesome. Unfortunately the man was charged with aggravated battery on the kid and put in jail with a bond of $10,000. Ouch.

So lets be honest, did the act justify the consequences. In my opinion.... YES! The only thing I want to know is where did the guy hit the naked boy..... oooohhh!

3 comments:

Lesley-Ann said...

I guess that would anger most fathers, as most are pretty protective of their daughters. But she was as much to blame, I wonder what punishment she got! Glad to see you back Ben :)

Lisa said...

Hey Ben, I was reading this bit about health care costs and it reminded me of your previous posts about health care in the US.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/why-does-us-health-care-cost-so-much-part-i/

Chris and Whit said...

Okay ben, I check your blog regularly hoping for some new info. Time for an update!!